Admission for the Academic year 2020-21
Vidya Vikasini School & Junior College offers admissions for Nursery to Std-XII
School Office Timings: (except Public & National holidays)
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 12.00 noon
Saturdays 9.00am to 11.00am
The admission process comprises of the following stages:
- Admission forms will be available online. Follow the procedure given for online admission.
- Selected candidates will be informed through SMS.
- Acceptance of admission by the parents (selected candidates); submission of the Original documents and payment of the fees within 15 days after receiving confirmation through sms
Online Admission Procedure
- Online form is available through our website.
- Click on the URL given on the website for the form.
- Fill in the complete details as required.
- Print the whole form in A4 size paper and submit the form to the School Office along with the supporting document and photos required.
The dates and timings for Admission Process will be given at the time of submission of the Registration forms. Kindly follow the same strictly.
Application of Admission
The Online Application form duly filled along with recent Passport size photograph affixed must be submitted to the Office at Vidya Vikasini School and Junior College on the given dates along with the following documents:
- One certified true copy of the child`s Birth Certificate, on which the name of the child should be mentioned; Original Birth Certificate must be produced for verification at the time of Admission.
- Proof of Residence (e.g. Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill, Ration Card)
- One true copy of Aadhar Card.
- Copy of PAN card of Parent.
- Leaving Certificate from the last school attended having UID mentioned in the Leaving Certificate (within Maharashtra). The Transfer Certificate (outside Maharashtra) should be duly countersigned by the Education Officer of that area. (For Std. II onwards).
- The decision of the Admission Committee will be final and no correspondence or discussion on the matter will be entertained.
Acceptance of admission
Admission will be confirmed on receipt of the following within the specified time.
- The Admission Acceptance Form to be signed by both the parent, seeks to confirm among other things, their financial responsibilities to the School, an agreement that they and the child will conform to the Regulations of the School in force from time to time, and that the School will not be liable for any damages or charges on account of injuries sustained by the child during his/ her stay at the School.
- One stamp sized photograph of Child, Father & Mother to be submitted along with other documents.
- The School believes in absolute transparency with regard to its admissions.
- Prospective parents are requested to check up the School Website from time to time to ensure that they do not miss the dates.
- All admissions to the school are online.
- Admissions are based on random sampling.
- Recommendation/request letters regarding admission will amount to rejection of the application.
Kindly do not meet the school authorities regarding such matters.
- The Admission Committee reserves its rights on issues regarding admission.
- The application form should be filled giving all the details asked in it.
- SC/ST/OBC or any other reserved class or caste should submit a valid certificate issued by the competent authorities where the childs name is entered.
- Admission will be refused or cancelled if the documents submitted and the details given in the application form are found to be false or incomplete.
- Both Father and Mother should sign on the application and admission form. In case of single parent true copies of the attested court divorce paper and the custody of the child should be submitted to the school.
- As long as your child is in the school, parents are obliged to follow the existing rules of the school and the rules amended during the tenure of your wards stay in the school. Existing rules are in the school handbook (diary) and the amendments will be communicated time to time.